Friday, June 18, 2010

Everyone needs a Key holder


This is the vision I had in mind for my colourful drawings as I was creating them.  I like things to have a purpose as well as being pretty and cheery so that's what the challenge was, to incorporate my pencil drawings into these key holders.  I loved this challenge and the ideas came very easily once I set myself on the right track, that's what being an artist is all about and you discover so much about you.

I found it difficult to shoot these, I couldn't seem to find the right angle or lighting to display it's true function and brightness (I always see things differently in my mind) but I think you will get the idea.

It was also challenge to find a printer who could get the colour just the way I wanted it with the right paper but that's the fun part, trying new projects and learning so much more than just a new drawing technique.  It's the journey, right, not the destination.

Now I have to figure out how I will ship them from my Etsy shoppe.

No comments:

Post a Comment